We finished up casting today, giving one of the new participants a chance to read for Ariel, and then discovering that the rest of the pieces just kind of fell into place. The only “major” role that hasn’t been cast is Antonio, so we are hoping that when we add a few more people, one of them will want to play that part. Everyone is very happy with the results of casting. This took up most of our time, and then they decided to use the remaining time to play some games. This was a lot of fun and got everyone smiling and energized.
We discussed our approach to the material and decided not necessarily to work on scenes in chronological order, but to let our path be determined by who is present and what everyone feels like working on. I think this approach will serve us well.